Date: Friday 11 May 2018
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm (TBC)
Location: Friends House 173-177 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ
Join Bloodwise and our nursing colleagues involved in patient care at our one day training event looking at enhancing communication skills. This day will be full of interactive activities for nurses to gain and practice new skills.
Good communication plays an important role in every nurse’s day-to-day work and is key to getting the most out of conversations with patients.
The workshop will aim to fulfill the following objectives:
- Increase awareness of own excellent communication skills
- Explore strategies to improve quality of clinical communication
- Increase confidence in overcoming barriers and difficult conversations
- Enhance communication between colleagues and teams
Nurses will have the opportunity to:
- Gain insight from an expert speaker
- Share their own experiences and expertise with peers
- Develop practical solutions for difficult circumstances
If you would like to register for a free place, then please get in touch either by emailingor calling 020 7269 9015.