Date: 17 November 2017
Location: Park Inn City Centre, Mary Ann Street, CF10 2JH Cardiff
This one-day course is aimed at nurses or allied healthcare professionals who would like to improve their knowledge of lymphoma.
Sessions should help attendees to further understand the treatment and management of lymphoma and explore the needs of this patient group. Attending provides a great opportunity to network and share best practice with haemato-oncology nurses. Additionally, attending provides you with six study hours of CPD for re-validation.
- The Lymphoma Association supporting patients & nurses
- The management of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Patient experiences
- The role of PET-CT in lymphoma management
- The psychological impact of a lymphoma diagnosis
- Clinical trials for lymphoma
- The management of Hodgkin lymphoma
- Survivorship: supporting patients beyond lymphoma
- The role of exercise in rehabilitation
- Quality Health Research
A buffet lunch will be included along with time for networking.
The ticket price to attend this course is £25 per person.
Book online at www.lymphomas.org.uk/Cardiff
If you need an invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org