BECOME A MEMBER
There are various types of membership available.
Please click on the button below to access BloodMed.
BloodMed is the online resource for haematology education, practice and research, offering high quality haematological resources to the broadest global community:
- Expert commentary on all the key new articles and reviews in haematology from its Section Editors
- Regular reviews of all the top journals
- Excellent reflective learning opportunities in the CPD section
- Essays, MCQs and EMQs self-assessment features in the Trainee section - ideal practice for FRCPath
- Essential downloadable image-bank: find useful images for your own teaching
- BloodMed Exclusives, peer-reviewed material commissioned specifically for BloodMed.com
BloodMed.com is a joint venture between the BSH and Wiley.
The British Journal of Haematology now has a regularly updated newsletter, which highlights upcoming articles and free content. To view it please click on Information.
British Journal of Haematology
The British Journal of Haematology is a leading general haematology journal, publishing original research papers in clinical, laboratory and experimental haematology. The Journal also features annotations, reviews, short reports, images in haematology, Letters to the Editor and book reviews. With over 1,250,000 full text downloads in 2011 and over 20,000 citations per year, it is one of the most trusted journals for up-to-date news in the field of haematology.
British Journal of Haematology for BSH members
Click the button to log into the BJHaem Online.
British Journal of Haematology for non-members
If you have a personal or institutional subscription to the BJH you can access the journal online by visiting Wiley Online Library and logging in with your username and password.